Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pain Killer

Photobucket
Rock / Metal / Other
South Jakarta, Indonesia

About :
Pain Killer is a Rock band from Jakarta
Indonesia. Formed in 2004 as a cover / Tribute
band playing Metallica and Iron Maiden songs.
The band has since reformed and released their
1st full length album (self titled) in 2006 and is
now currently recording their 2nd full length
album which is being produced by Abdee
Negara from the Indonesian Legendary Rock
Band "SLANK". The album will consist of 12
original songs and is scheduled to be launched
and released in Indonesia during the summer of
2010.
Pain KiIler is :
# Tashea - Vox and Guitars
# Aria - Guitars
# Aab - Bass
# Rega - Drums and Backing Vocals

Influences:
Ourselves!

To contact PAIN KILLER please send email to the below addresses:

pk@painkillerband.com
tashea@painkillerband.com
rega@painkillerband.com
aria@painkillerband.com
aab@painkillerband.com

Booking information : contact 62-21-7200013 (Killer Recordings)

Situs Web :
http://www.myspace.com/painkillerband
http://www.painkillerband.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TrackList :

01 Intro
02 Fatamorgana
03 Curse Of Love
04 Ilusi
05 Kebebasan
06 My Deceptions
07 Of My Own
08 Gosip
09 Friday Nite
10 Of My Own ( Acoustic )
11 My Deceptions ( Remix )

Info Lirik :
# FATAMORGANA
Kamu yang tak jujur
membuat hubungan kita
terbujur...
terbujur (iii-yeah)
Janji-janji
Tinggal jangi
*Ayo cobalah membuat yang
Lebih terbuka
Ada beberapa kata
Untuk berikan alasan
Kamu kira kau dewasa
Buat menuntut hati
Manusia malah bikin
Kamu beku
ini adalah kenyataannya
Semua kata
mempunya arti sendiri
Cobalah mengerti
Bridge.
Mata....
Hanya...
Membuat fatamorgana....

# CURSE OF LOVE
Many years ago
A story told
About a princess
And the other one old
It's been past on for generations
Now it's on me that curse frustration
Was it you
Or was it me
My nervous breakdowns
Breaking to my knees
*Looking for you
Searching to find
My only hope
Of every selfless kind
Loving you
For loving me
Well lead us to
Another tragedy
Never going out
Always on the phone
The love charade
Continues on
Why do I hurt
Or am I falling down
When you do
Nothing wrong
Was it you
Or was it me
My nervous breakdowns
Breaking to my knees
Is it right or is it wrong
To fight for freedom
Baby please be strong
This time I'll try
Try for my pride
Try to smile for you
My only knight
Loving you
For loving me...yeah-i-yeah...

# ILUSI
Ilusi yang aku jumpa
Melepaskan air mata
Sayaangnya hanya mimpi
Semau bahagia jadi apa?
*Sengsara diriku sendiri
Kecewa melihatmu pergi (uh-oh)
Akhirnya semua sepih
Hanya tinggalku sendiri
Terbang tinggi di dunia mimpi
Lepas dari halusinasi
Jiwa in terinspirasi
Terlanjur aku membenci

# KEBEBASANKU
Pada satu waktu
Yang sangat cerah
Ku bergegas [ergi
Tanpa izin lagi
*Bebaskan semau gunda
Lepaskan semau rasah
Tinggalkan segala lara
Tuk pergi menyusuri
Hari2 lain
Dan becengkrama ria
*Bebaskan semau gunda
Lepaskan semau rasah (yeah)
dan nikmati bersama2
Gelora canda tambah ria

# MY DECEPTIONS
I make my mind
To what I know is right
You seek to find
The answer in lies
The midnight star shines
With anger in her eyes
I want to confess
But freedom will die
*Cut my life ten thousand times
To please your mind
Cause' were fighting all the time
Stop, Pause, Rewind to rescue
accidental crimes
Cause' were fighting all the time
I've always tried
To teach your heart to smile
But I can't get rid of
All your past denials
You gave me faith
To stay safe but away
Bead or alive now
I've won and you've gained

# OF MY OWN
All this time that we've been through
I thought that you were on my side
I never seem to notice you
On the times you told me what to do
You left me here so alone so lost
Where were you when I needed you
Waltzin' in inside your love
I needed to discover you
* *Now I'm falling
Underneath the surface of your skin
Then you come reaching
Getting a hold of my heart
*All this time that we've been through
I thought that you were on my side
I never seemed to notice you
On the times you told me what to do
All this time that we've been through
I thought that your were on my side
But I was caught
Caught up in your web of lies
Living the life of my own
Trying to get someone
To show me
To hold me the way it should be done
Fighting to get someone
Giving the life of my own
My body so empty
I'm tired of being alone

# GOSIP
Rahasia musti di pendam
Tidak bisa di sebarkan
*Hey mata
Pejamkan telinga
Gosip membahayakan kita
Jangan perna engkau percaya
Semua kata2 keras
Bisa jadi itu hanyalah
Gosip belaka
Hey mata
Pejamkan telinga

# FRIDAY NITE
The closer it gets
Everybody's out
Nights still young
hangin' out
Something's missing
The glimpse of a light
Burn the disco doom
Balls tonight
The beat of a drum
Coming around
Footsteps of zombies
Moaning sound
To get their pleasure
When they hear you scream
This is the night
Of the killer beat
*Hafin' out with your friends
Shredding that guitar
Swinging trees and moonlight
Each Friday night
Nothing ever closes
Noting ever ends
In this world
Where we make pretend
Mispleases, diseased, shared and used
We all are made of costumes
You can disagree all that you'd like
Nobody will notice this Friday night
Hours later
Everything is a blur
People everywhere
Their getting closer
Nobody realizes
The giant mospit
Has begun
To lose it's beat
**YOu can scream all you wnat
On this freaky Friday night
But they still will come
You could still scream if you'd like

No comments: